The Farm was originally owned by Frank C. Mora and Josefita Garcia De Mora. On this land they grew pinto beans, wheat, oats, corn and cane along with cattle, hogs and chickens. The farm was used until 1954 at which time no crops were grown until Fall 2006. Frank C. Mora then gave the land to his children, one of which was Celina Mora de Apodaca. She then gave the land to her children. Two of these children, Tomas and Steve, formed an partnership with Fred Hernden, in 2006 and they started producing organic crops. The main crops are garlic and onions; other crops followed such as green beans, squash, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, radishes, beets, potatoes, melons and pumpkins.
Frank C. Mora & Esequiel Apodaca &
Josefita Garcia De Mora Celina De Apodaca
Tomas & Christina Apodaca Steve & Bernice Apodaca